Given the success of the past training activities, we will hold two training sessions this Autumn to provide information and advice on how to make the most of HEInnovate. The training is run in cooperation with the European Commission.
The sessions are aimed at participants who are interested in learning how to use HEInnovate in their organisation and with their partners. Prior knowledge of HEInnovate is preferable for the training participants, but not necessary.
This training is based on the HEInnovate training manual and it is designed for staff from higher education institutions. The main focus of the session will be to equip participants with information, tools and techniques to help maximise the use of HEInnovate in practice. By the end of the training session, participants will:
- Understand the role HEInnovate can play in developing their institutions’ innovative and entrepreneurial potential
- Be confident to carry out their own HEInnovate assessments in group supported by group discussions and workshops
- Be aware of the variety of supporting materials and initiatives available and understand how to make the most of them
The training sessions are run by experienced HEInnovate facilitators and offer the possibility of international networking with like-minded people, who are interested in advancing their institution’s innovative and entrepreneurial nature.
We will run the training twice in different formats to offer the opportunity to participate either in person or online based on personal preferences. Both training sessions will cover the same content, therefore please only register your interest in participating in one of the sessions:
- A face-to-face training session, taking place in Brussels on 6th-7th October 2022 (afternoon of the 6th and morning of the 7th). Travel and accommodation will be arranged for the selected participants
- An online interactive 1-day training session, taking place on Zoom on the 10th November 2022 between 9-16 CET
Participation is free in the training sessions, but it requires registration as we have limited places available. Please register your interest in participating at the link below:
The deadline for registration is the 9th September 2022 and we will contact selected applicants the week of the 12th September with further information and arrangements.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our trainings!
The HEInnovate Team